Friday, February 15, 2019

Obligatory, 2.15.19



As mentioned, the data spikes limited my access to the web.  Consequently, there has been light posting.

It was mentioned on the other blog that I made a trip out West to my property.  It is still there, imagine that.

Anyway, the crudeness of everything is what grabbed my attention.  One gets used to being civilized.  I had forgotten how it was.  After the initial shock, I soon got accustomed to it.   If I was inclined to think about it, my standard of living is lower than it once was, and even that was lower than living in a nice big house.

There's a lot of time to think out on the road.  In fact, there is little else to do, besides watch the mile markers go by.  Perhaps a bit of perspective upon things is not such a bad idea.  Although the trip was a bit expensive for my expenses today, I'd like to think it was worth it.

As usual, I would have preferred to do more, but events were such that it was necessary to cut it short.  Now, I am back, and the data situation should be okay.  But I need to keep an eye on whatever this is, or whoever this is.

No comments: