Thursday, May 10, 2018

Whine industrial complex

Remember George Will?  He is now firmly in the camp of the Never Trumpers.  Not only that, he has lost his love for veep Mike Pence, who doesn't seem to be getting their message.

There are those who have said that the GOP would rather lose elections, as opposed to having their gigs threatened.

Most of the gigs, if not all of them, are of the variety of professional complaining.  I now hereby dub this phenomenon as the Whine Industrial Complex.  The Never Trumpers fit into this category.  They have raised it up to a fine art.

What makes a whiner?  A person who doesn't actually do anything can be a whiner.  You see, a whiner feels powerless, but perfect.  They love to consider themselves above it all, and they just can't let their own hands to get dirty, or they won't be clean anymore.

As for yours truly, I have distanced myself from the Whine Industrial Complex by taking  the money out of the Whine.  No money will be accepted here, but I will bitch endlessly about everything, which seems fine with me.  If it ever gets more serious around this lame ass society of ours, I will be ready, willing, and able to pitch in what I can.  That includes opening up enough cans of Whoop-Ass to do the job that is desperately needed.

If it also means that I will get "my hands dirty" by supporting the likes of Donald Trump, then let it be so.  I prefer some action, even if it means that I might get a little dirty and mussed up before it is all over.

The Whiners will never do anything about the cultural rot around us, except complain.  They will ratify the left in the high-jacking of America, and toppling it in the way the 9/11 terrorists did.



No comments: