Sunday, September 20, 2015

Obligatory, 9/ 20 /15

The attempt to arrange time for whatever you wish to do is a bit of a challenge.  Yes, it is.  The same is true for this blog.  Yes, it is repetitive, but maybe that is what it takes to communicate just one little idea.

Yesterday, before I was interrupted by the computer acting up, I was in the process of writing something else that was a bit peculiar.  Am I seeing things, or imagining things that aren't there?  I suppose that it is possible?  Anyway, I was perusing my property using the Google maps when I saw this:



Yes, it is tiny.  I cropped most of the pic in order to focus on this exclusively.  Can you see what I see?  Or is this just an illusion?  Could be, but to me, it is remarkable.

No special reason to put this up.  Not trying to make a point about anything.  It is just something that I saw.

Update:

A bit more editing brings out two faces.  Can you see them?



No comments: