Monday, September 21, 2015

Something screwball, part 2

Maybe a new series in the works.

Computer security is rather lax around here, and now has to kick into high gear.  It seems like there's a lot of reports out there in the world about hackers getting into databases and the like.  It's become something of an epidemic.

Anyway, I've been spending a good deal of my time upgrading my security and this will have to continue until I am satisfied.

As for this blog, it may have taken a hit, but I just don't know.  That's one thing about these kinds of things, they are quite clever, and evil.

Just think of what damages could be done if the internet security of the entire nation had been compromised.  For all I know, that may well be underway as I write this.

Update:

I may have handled the problem.  We'll see if it happens again.  Rather short series.




No comments: