Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Home again, 6/10/15

Very warm day, and slow business.  It's that time of the year.

I wrote this post a good bit after I got home and reviewed the news.  Things are not very cheery about now.  Neither at home or in the world.

One thing that comes to mind is that scene in Brave New World, in which the World Controller asks the Savage why he beats himself with a whip.  I am like that with myself sometimes.  Especially when I screw up.

Unfortunately for me, I have made a mistake.  How much it will hurt will largely depend on what it will take to make things right.  There seems to be a problem with the car.

This is not good.  Nothing seems to be anymore.  There's a saying "everything's coming up roses".  My situation is the opposite.  If this continues, the only thing going up will be daisies.


No comments: