Monday, May 25, 2015

Something I didn't know

It's pretty short and will be sweet.  I've heard it before, so I should have known, but at the time, though, I didn't.

It's the inflation stats.  They were changed in the mid nineties.  At the time, I didn't know that.  Shortly after that, I started trading in the markets.  Pretty important piece of info I was missing.

My point is that little pieces of info like this can be overlooked.  The inflation numbers weren't accurate starting in the nineties, and then we had the dot com bubble, which burst, then the financial crisis in 2008.  Bush gets blamed for it, but it was Clinton who changed the stats in order to make himself look better.

That's how we end up with Obama, who is doing a lot of these kind of things now on a much larger scale.

Just sayin'.


No comments: