Friday, February 2, 2024

Internet down

Lite posting until further notice

Feb 2nd 2024:

I'm back on a different provider.

again, gonna move soon this is getting old

Jan 30, 2024:

I guess it is a good thing I didn't get rid of the other one like I wanted to. I think I know what triggered the latest outage, but no solution yet.

oh, it's back. Wonderful./sarc



Update to post of jan 15



Still experiencing internet connectivity problems.

Was hoping it was something simple, but it is a bit more complicated.

The internet backup is pretty limited, so it has to be used sparingly. Until it's corrected, posting will continue to be light.



1/18/24: Update, expected online by Saturday afternoon. yay/sarc

1/20/24: Internet is back, but it is real slow. Good thing I'm moving soon. Gonna shit can this service.

Update later in the evening: This is really starting to suck. Going to have to call them out again.


january 30: this again.

No comments: