Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Steve Miller and Star Trek TOS mashup



Another lag in posting...

Basic rundown of what's been happening... Still planning out the next step in the candle experiment. It is being constantly refined. What I end up with may be simple. I hope so. Complexity is a sure fire way to another fail. If I keep the latest design, and execute it, I'll test it out and blog about it.

Aside from that, still working on getting better at the water management. The recent grades I gave myself may have been a bit too harsh. I've compiled a lot of information. The bottom line is that there's still nothing out there on the property in West Texas. That grade wasn't too harsh. Just need to do more.

Keep tracking the news, but nothing grabs me at the moment.

Here's a video I spotted recently. I think this is what is called a "mashup". Actually, it is well done.







No comments: