Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Obligatory, 10.10.17

Today is a hard day for me to write.  Nothing has happened, no.  It isn't anything like that.  It is just that everything has become a bore.  Nothing inspires me.  In order to spend some time today, I opened my Kindle again, and read some Paul Krugman.

Krugman!  Man, you really are bored if you are reading that guy.

Krugman wrote something called The Conscience of a Liberal.  I even wrote a review on it, but never mind that.  This is a fresh reading of it, perhaps looking for a different perspective.

Yes, there are things there that look plausible.  No, I haven't been convinced by any of it.

There is one thing that should worry people.  When he started talking about who the rich really were, he was getting close to identifying something that might scare you a little if you gave it much thought.

The scary thing to me is how close we are to disaster.  Krugman doesn't know any better.  This is what makes him nondescript.

Krugman is just a political hack.  My opinion of him is no better than what it was before.


No comments: