Thursday, May 18, 2017

What to do with this blog?

It is obviously a waste of time now.

I have to think things over.  Maybe I will get back to this blog and report.  Maybe not.

update: 19:04

It will be on a day-to-day basis.  Simply, I do not know what to do with this thing right now.

19:10


Since it is a waste of time, I need to do something else with it that may be worthy of my time.

Unfortunately, this has been a very bad day in more than one way.

I got the news that I won't get a penny in SSA back payments.   Not a cent.

I did win a monthly check.  Well, there's that.  I got that going for me.

I'm up to the wazoo in debt.  No help from Uncle Sam.  Except for the Obamacare and the monthly check.  Well, thanks for that.  The thing is, I was led to believe otherwise.  Now I am most unhappy about being lied to.  Who lied?  The people I hired to do my claim for me.  I do not think they made much of an effort.  When I discussed it with them today, I blew up at them.

Not a good day.

It looks really bad financially right now.  That is even with this check.

Can I work?  Not so sure that I should try it right now.

Like everything else, it is on hold.

My cancer treatments are about 95% complete.  I plan to return to my abode on Monday.



No comments: