Saturday, June 18, 2016

Looking ahead to the future moveout

My stay at this address ( physical not webspeak ) is coming to a close.  This apartment is too expensive.  I would prefer to stay on throughout the lease term, but may be necessary to leave early.  The reason for leaving early would be a physical inability to support myself in a manner in which I have been doing for my adult life.

However, it may not be that drastic.  In a month or so, I should know a lot more about my health situation.  If it isn't too bad, then the plan would be one of three options.

  1. Move to El Paso into an apartment.  This is pretty close to what I am doing now, only the location will change.
  2. Move into my cabin ( which hasn't been built yet, and may never be built ).
  3. Move into an RV trailer type situation.
Of the three options, number one may be the most speculative. That's because it won't be much different in price than what I am paying now.   A cabin would be cheaper.   In order to occupy a cabin, I will need approval from the county people with respect to the septic tank issue.  If I can't get that done on terms favorable enough for me, then the last option may have to be taken.  I don't prefer the last option, but it may be all I can afford.  Money is the problem.  Can't stay healthy enough to work.

There may be a chance I can get a septic system in place which won't break the piggy bank.  But it may be a long shot.

In any of those cases, I will be traveling light.  As a consequence, I am going to start getting rid of stuff.  I've done a little of that already.  This morning, I may make a run over to the electronics recycling center and drop off some electronics junk.




No comments: