Sunday, May 29, 2016

Obviously something is going on

Not posting so much these days.  No longer have the excuse of being on jury duty, nor am I even working right now.

Not that I quit working.  My back is acting up, so I am trying to rest it.  However, that is not working.

Looks like I am going to have to bring this up at the next doctor's visit.  This is slated soon.

But even that doesn't explain much.

Frankly, I don't know what to write about.  Politics is beginning to be a crashing bore to me.  I just can't get excited by this day-to-day BS that goes by the name of political discussion.  Either we right the ship or we don't.  The drama doesn't interest me.

I've written a little bit about space, which I've done before on this blog.  However, I don't know if I want this to be a space blog now.  I have played around with music.  But I don't know if I want to do that either, because it takes so much time.  I have written about my move out west too.  Clearly, if time is limited, perhaps I should just stick with that.

In other words, I am likely to change the focus of the blog from current events to the things that interest me more.  Once I figure that out, then I will execute it.  The blog will continue.



No comments: