Friday, February 26, 2016

Obligatory, 2.26.16

Bad news.  My lower back is bothering me.  Well, I am going to have to suck it up, and get out there again, cuz I need this job.  However, this means the time frames change.  No way I sign a year lease.  Six months tops.

It is approved, so I can do it.

Some how, some way, I am going to have to find a way to manage this back issue.

Yet, it is only one of many that have to be managed.

I am reminded of something that happened when I was about 30.  A couple of old people were going into the bank, and even though I said nothing, the expression on my face may have shown impatience, because they were moving rather slow.  One of them said:  your time is going to come.  And so it has.

Update:

I made it through the day.  But my management techniques got into trouble early.  I wanted to use my air mattress to relieve pressure on my backside, but it is leaking air.  I just got a new one.  Secondly, I wanted to use plenty of aspirin to help with the pain, but the aspirin fell on the floor, and I could not find it for hours.  But I did find it, and got the use of one dose anyway.  Anything helps.

Hopefully, keeping pressure off the lower back and using aspirin will keep me going.  We shall see.


No comments: