Saturday, March 16, 2013

Why I Am Not a CPAC Conservative

Robert Spencer, frontpagemag.com

just last week, after my website www.jihadwatch.org overwhelmingly won a vote for CPAC’s “People’s Choice Blog Award,” John Hawkins of Right Wing News (whether on his own initiative, as he now claims, or as the errand boy of shadowy and unnamed higher-ups, as he initially told me over the phone) told me that I was not to speak about the Muslim Brotherhood ties of Norquist and Khan when I received the award.

Comment:

CPAC is getting a glow that they don't deserve.  Say a rising star like Dr. Benjamin Carson, addresses CPAC.  Does that mean that Carson is somehow compromised?  I'm not sure.  But CPAC is compromised and any association with them is questionable.

Nevertheless, when somebody says the right things, it should be noted as such.

Update:

It should be noted, that just before his death, Breitbart addressed CPAC.

Note:

Pam Geller and Spencer ( referenced above) were not invited to CPAC.  This led to some posts that I covered here that show that there's some explaining to do about that.   Anyway, I did a little checking on him and found that Spencer collaborated on a book with Geller.  Obviously, I didn't read the book.  The book does have stuff that I've written about here, like Obama's War on America.   I've already reviewed Obama's background before the election in 2008.  See my book reviews in the left sidebar, near the bottom of the page.  

Anyway, I considered buying the book to see what's there, but it looks like I've already written about it!  I thought that I would put this note up just so that it would be clear that I'm not just parroting somebody's book.


No comments: