Friday, December 23, 2011

The Corruption of America

Published by Stansberry & Associates Investment Research
h/t PJMedia
excerpts:
  • The numbers tell us America is in decline... if not outright collapse.
  • So please... before you read this issue...understand I am only writing about the facts as I find them today.
  • My conclusions will not be easy for most readers to accept.
  • I am sharing these ideas with my subscribers because I know we have arrived at the moment of a long-brewing crisis.
Then he lays out the case... which isn't pretty.  Much recommended and appreciated.  Unfortunately, most people won't pay attention until the wolf is actually pounding on the door.  By that time, it will be too late.

By the way,  I've seen this video before.  Worth watching again.

No comments: