Thursday, September 1, 2022

Experimental post



Here's an experimental post for ya.

The experiment is simply this: I haven't read the news today. Why not do something different every once in awhile?

So this post is just about anything and everything that isn't related to the news. It could be about my reactions to the news. It isn't news, it is just the blog itself.

The last post was a little like that. I thought it over a bit. Is there an alternative explanation for what I discussed? Perhaps. But nothing in that post was false. I didn't make up anything. I won't do that. However, if there's an opinion, it is just opinion. Facts are facts, opinions are opinions. Opinions can be changed, but facts don't change. Now, what you think may be a fact, but not be a fact. If more information is found that may throw a different light on what appears to be a fact, then yes, the understanding of what is fact can also change.

There may be alternative point of view is all I'm saying.

There is one policy here worth discussing just a bit. That policy is about comments. There won't be any anonymous comments on this blog. Period. I think that is one thing that is really, really wrong about the public square these days. If a person won't put his or her name on his or her comments, then it isn't worth a bucket of warm spit. Actually, it is worse. It has been shown that people act differently once they are behind a cloak of anonymity. Why do you think the KKK wears hoods? Why do you think crime is more often committed in the dark? People can do things in the dark, or under the cloak of anonymity; that they'd never do out in the open. This is evil. I won't have it.

There won't be anonymous comments here. EVER. I put my name out there, everybody who wishes to comment will have to do the same. NO CHANGES WILL BE MADE. EVER. The issue is closed.

No comments: