Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Something's funny going on



There was something on Bongino's show recently. He may have mentioned it again today. Remember the Orwellian Truth Ministry proposition? Supposedly, it got canned. But Bongino is saying "wait a minute". He says that they are still doing the same things, but under DHS. Keep this in mind for anybody reading this.

You see, that's the thing. I'm wondering if this blog is really being read. Then something happens that makes me think it IS, then something else happens that makes me think it ISN'T. The thing that makes me think that it is being read is counter-intuitive. If I were to write something that might be considered hard-hitting, the pageviews go down. Then sometimes the pageviews go way the hell up when I don't do anything at all. This doesn't make sense to me. What I am getting at is that there may be some bot activity. Maybe it is ALL bot activity. I don't want to write for bots. I don't want to kid myself about my "readership". If there aren't any, then what's the point?

The post about the "Tsar Bomba" is such an example. I write that post, and the numbers go way, way down. That would indicate that SOMEBODY doesn't like what I wrote. Or is it SOMETHING doesn't like my post? If I didn't post for a few days, then the numbers might go up. Why? To encourage me to post something? It's weird.

What I'm getting at is really going to sound paranoid. But if the Orwellians in Big Tech wanted to squash a blog without it appearing that they were squashing a blog, couldn't they do it? Is my blog being squashed, I guess is the question. And why would they care about such a small-time blog?

One thing is that it would take only ONE spark to ignite an inferno. Don't you see? NOTHING can be allowed to contradict the mind-controllers. This is what you get in totalitarian states. Everybody snitches on everybody else. Everybody is afraid of everybody else. Nobody can speak freely because they could get into trouble. These people want to control speech everywhere all the time.

What they are doing now is mind-bending. It has to be like living in the former Soviet Union. The lies are just monstrous. Ordinary law-abiding citizens are now a BIG THREAT. Don't take my word for it. Just pay attention to what they are saying out there. People voting for Trump are now considered "enemies of the people". They haven't said those words, but they are getting really, really close.

I don't know if I am on their radar, but I could be. Even a small-time blog like this. If something I wrote really bugged them enough, they could try to squash this blog. "They" means the same ones who cancel out everybody they don't like. The thing here is that they cannot be seen trying to cancel out THIS blog. If I thought my blog was safe because it was obscure, then maybe I was wrong. Just on the possibility that ONE person who could make a difference who read this blog and found something that could hurt them really badly. But they can never reveal that. After all, what the hell are they afraid of? An obscure blog? See what I mean?

No comments: