Sunday, October 30, 2011

EGO OUT: INFORMAVORE's SUNDAY No., 479

EGO OUT: INFORMAVORE's SUNDAY No 479: Dear Readers, A lot of quality info- the most interesting – for me was- “Bad is stronger than Good” Please demonstrate that it does not te...

Comment: Bad is stronger than good?  That's not nice.  But it just may be the truth.  Here's my impressions on some of this smorgasboard of information:

High-Tech Hydroponic Farm Transforms Abandoned Bowling Alley  Comment:  I ran the numbers 100 tons from 15,000 sq feet.  That yields 13 pounds of produce per square foot per year.  Very impressive.

The economy in haiku   Comment:  Here's mine:
Everybody's wrong.
More money not more jobs make.
Paper boys not rich.


A rest, a meal, then death for 5,000-year-old glacier mummy: Scientists consolidate results of research into Ötzi’s state of health and his death  Comment:  Well, at least a saber tooth tiger wasn't chasing him.


Technology can now see what people are thinking. Be afraid  Comment:  I don't lie anyway, so what's the big deal?

Boolean Search: Make Your Searches Smarter  Comment:  I wonder what this one will get?
Texas NOT big.

Believe it or not, I got this:

No comments: