Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Was Rubin's tweet a fake?



There is some news out there that Rubin's tweet wasn't a real tweet. If that is so, then my information was incorrect. As always, corrections go front row and center on this blog.

But that hasn't been confirmed. The information I got was mentioned in an earlier post. I've seen it nowhere else. If that source was at fault, then they aren't reliable. Hopefully, I can avoid that for this blog.

The truth is that I didn't see it on Twitter because I don't use Twitter anymore. This is what you call "hearsay". You know, the kind of evidence that gets used a lot to bash Trump.

That doesn't release Rubin from the pejorative word I used in the previous post. She and others like to wear their disloyalty like a crown.

If that estimation proves wrong, I will correct it. That one will stand. As for the tweet, if it is fake, then I was deceived. My apologies for not being more thorough, and getting confirmation.

No comments: