Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Cannot confirm or deny from Rubin, with respect to the tweet



How would anybody confirm or deny a story? Maybe go to the source? With respect to Jennifer Rubin, the columnist for the Washington Post, there isn't much to go on. With respect to the alleged tweet ( that may have been fake and the fake said it was deleted), there isn't much way to do it without going on Twitter. Not a possibility for yours truly, so that won't be done. So, I went to her spot on the Post.

No mention of that that I can see. But there are things there. One thing I saw there was that she claims that Biden's attack speech is working.

There wasn't much to read. But from what I read, she is claiming that Biden wasn't attacking the 71 million Trump voters. He did say that MAGA doesn't represent the majority of the GOP. Maybe not in Congress, but the general public, in the rank and file of the party, Trump has the majority at this time.

She claims it is working because of the reaction to the speech. In order to judge that, I would have to subscribe to the Post, which I won't.

Nice arrangement there. She can say provocative things, but you cannot check it out without giving her the "time of day".

She still sounds disloyal to me. Nothing changed there.

No comments: