Friday, February 8, 2013

Still struggling at making the smartphone work

Today makes one week since I got my smartphone.  I've made progress in using it.  Yesterday, I successfully loaded a video I made with the phone.  This morning, I edited it by splicing two of them together.  Now, that's interesting.  With this technique, I can make an interesting video out of a number of short clips.

In addition to that, I had success at making a voice file and sending it to my email.  Now that may be useful also in making posts.  Still working on that one.  Now, the trick is to transcribe the voice into text.  Here's a video that shows how that may be done, but I haven't tried it yet.



The main idea is to expand the range of this blog and make it more interesting.  More interesting posts may mean more pageviews ( I hope).


No comments: