Thursday, November 16, 2023

YouTube blocked me from seeing this

WILL AMERICA LOSE THE NEXT WAR?

The link was from PowerLine blog. Not exactly a "far right" website. They are more like a "centrist" website. Which was rather striking to me in more than one way. They have their share of Never-Trumpers there.

I was able to watch the video at the link, but when I clicked on it to embed it here, youtube refused to connect. What's up with that???

Incidentally, there was a visit from Chairman Xi yesterday in San Franscisco. I'm sure he didn't leave his heart there. You'd have thought that it was the Star Wars movie when the bad guy was waiting for the boss to show up. The boss was Darth Vader.











Now look how they got San Francisco all cleaned up for the Chairman's arrival. Who's the boss here? Need to cue up the Star Wars music for this one....















No comments: