Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Ra has spoken



This blog has been going on forever it seems. It sometimes gets to the point where it just seems like a waste of time. But of course. Everything is always a waste of time, if you think about it.

Then it isn't a waste of time. I try so hard to try to write something intelligent here, but I think I've written about all I can write on that subject. At least for now. Nothing intelligent to write, so I'll either have to quit, or start writing about other stuff not so "intelligent".

I know what people are thinking--- do you really think all of this was "intelligent"? Meh, maybe not. It gave me the illusion for awhile anyway. As for the "Ra" reference in the title, I've just watched a free movie on YouTube. It was "Star Gate" with Kurt Russell. If you are familiar with the movie, then maybe that makes sense. Otherwise, look it up. Do I have to do everything?

I wanted to watch a Christmasy type movie like "It's a Wonderful Life", with Jimmy Stewart. But that costs some money, and I'm too tight-fisted these days. A freebie is more my style now.

Ra was supposed to be pretty smart. But the script didn't do him justice. Ah, but the movie was okay, and the good guys won. Yay.

That's enough intelligence for one sitting.

No comments: