Sunday, April 19, 2015

Financials

It has been less than a year since I bought the land out West, and I've went from what I thought to be somewhat secure financial position to one that is looking somewhat precarious.

I've noted that before, but it didn't stop me from making this last trip, which was the most expensive of them all, by far.

Don't know if I'm out of control, but it certainly looks that way.

No quick trip back out West to work on the quonset hut some more.  What's done is done.

Update:

It may have been hasty to make that judgment.  If you consider running two households at the same time, combined with:
  1. the purchase of a lot of goods
  2. staying at a motel for more days than anticipated, and
  3. no income coming in
, then it is easy to understand how it looks like you fell off a financial cliff.

There's just one more rent payment here, and the upfront expenses have largely been handled.  The cash burn could be a whole lot lower than what I just experienced.

This requires more thought.


No comments: