Saturday, April 20, 2024

Limbaugh had his truths, so do I



If we are to go postmodern, then make the most of it! But I jest.

I don't know Limbaugh's List of Undeniable Truths. I just remember the name of his list. I thought up a few undeniable things of my own. I called them "truths" as a joke. For all I know, I'm just repeating his stuff. With not the intention, mind you. I'm no Joe Bribem and plagiarize em.

Here's one I was thinking of this morning. Everything that the liberals say is 180 degrees out of phase. If they say they want Democracy, then they don't. If they say they want Freedom, they don't. If they say that they want Rule of Law, they don't. If they say that they want sustainabililty, then they don't. If they say they want Peace, then they don't. Whatever they say is inverted.

An argument out there? Let's take "sustainability". What exactly do the Libs want to "sustain"? They sustain NOTHING. Not even the "environment", which they claim to love so much. The former Soviet Union was terrible at managing the environment. The Chi-coms are terrible about the environment. But the libs love them so. How then can they be for the environment?

The same argument can be applied across the board. The libs lie. Constantly and relentlessly. You cannot believe a word they say.

As for the environment that they say they love so much, how many of these liberal loonie leftists women can survive in the wild? I'd say that the worst of them, this NPR broad, could not survive 30 minutes in the wild.

She loves POC? I bet she lives in an all white gated community, like so many other libs.

The main thing to know about libs is that they are full of sheet, main. But you all know that. I'm not telling you anything new.





No comments: