Monday, December 4, 2023

Another busy day ahead

Update to the 12/2/23 post:

Ditto for today, 12/4/23.





end update:

Writing a blog can be time-consuming. There are other things to be done, and there are so many hours in a day.

So I might be out and about a bit today doing stuff besides this blog.

The morning has already been busy. Started off with a nice breakfast. I made pancakes. These aren't ordinary pancakes. But making pancakes is a messy business, and then there's clean up later. So I've done all that, and I must have spent a good part of an hour doing it all. By the way, the pancakes were good.

While I chomping down on breakfast, I noted that Focus Fusion is still raising money. Although they raised a chunk or two of dough, they need to raise more for their goals. I'd like to bitch about this, not at Focus Fusion, but at the lack of response from the public on this. I guess everybody would rather fight with each other. I won't bitch, but just shake my head. You really cannot underestimate the power of stupid. It's stupid to not fund this thing. I know it's not a good idea to get negative, but man. Wtf, people, wtf. But I won't bitch too much. Tis the season to be merry, ya know?

Out and about yesterday, I noted how many deer are around here. Yesterday, I saw a half dozen of them grazing on somebody's lawn. Wow. Another one as road kill when I was driving home.

Maybe later this month, I'll be making a trip out West. Maybe. I wonder about the deer population out there. Those deer are bigger than these.

Opportunities abound, but people would rather fight. Like a lot of things too, it's a shame. What can you say?

Every day is a new day, as the song says.











No comments: