Wednesday, October 11, 2023

An Invitation | Mr. Robot

daily updates(2):

Phishing expedition...



end update (2): Update of post of 10/8/23:

Not a whole lot out there to do, so here's another Mr. Robot video.

Why put this up? Well, it is said to be "realistic", with respect to hacking. Also, I can comment on the thing as well. For one, there's a scene in this video that is disgusting. Why include it? I guess that's being realistic too. But it isn't very pleasant. Now that I managed to turn off any interest that may have existed in watching the vid, here's it is.







end update:



I don't watch much television. Up until today, I never heard of this show. I've looked at a few videos and some descriptions of this show, and my curiosity is piqued. Why does the main character turn down this "invitation"?

I'd have to research his character a lot further to come to a definite opinion.

Some might regard him as a hero. Based upon what I've researched, he may have crossed some lines that should not be crossed. Making him out to be a hero may be a mistake.



Update a little later: I've lost interest. It appears to be a mental thing with that character.



No comments: