Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Stories that could be told



When Putin says that he will nuke us, I think some folks had better sit up and pay attention. If you are going to ignore that, or treat it as just a bunch of loose talk, you may be making a big mistake. If he does what he says, then there's going to be nuclear exchange. It may be all out, or maybe just a few bombs. There have been plenty of scenarios discussed about how a nuclear war unfolds.

You can speculate endlessly about it. Perhaps some real life stories might shed some light on what could happen in a confrontation. You can be assured that the Russians remember the Cuban Missile Crisis. I recall reading somewhere that some Russian said afterward with regard to what happened that "you will never do that to us again". Again, I say, you better pay attention to somebody when they talk like that.

Back then, the Russians backed down. It was in our back yard that time. It is in their back yard this time. If it gets down to "mano y mano", somebody might have to back down. Biden has already indicated that he will not risk nuclear war over Ukraine. But there are those who keep picking at this until a real honest-to-goodness showdown will have to take place.

One story I heard about was that a guy threatened to kill another guy over a dispute. So the guy who was threatened decided to "knock the sh!t" out of the guy who made the threat. He said to the guy after he flattened him: "If you are going to kill me, I wanted to get my shot in first." You never know how that might have unfolded in ALL situations, but in this one, the guy who made the threat didn't kill the other guy. It may be a true story, or it may be bull. I always think that you never really know until the time comes. And you never really know if someone is bullsh!tting you unless you were there when it happened.

I write this because of a lot of silly beeches on "The View" who keep talking their stupid sh!t. They're the kind of silly beeches that could get us into a war. Because their "boy", Biden, has already backed down. He may decide he has to prove his manhood by fighting the Russians. They are goading him into it. Biden may be a weakling enough not to be able to handle the crap these beeches keep dishing out, and launch a ill-advised attack.

They may fool a lot of other silly beeches like themselves, but you are't going to fool a serious man. Until Putin indicates otherwise, I think he should be taken seriously. As for the rest of the "leaders" of this country are concerned, Moscow should have already been reduced to rubble, with the words, "I got my shot in first", -and- "Your turn mofos, if you have any "yarbles"."

But I may be goading these wusses myself. Biden has already shown his weakness, and Putin has beat him up and taken his lunch money. That's the way the street works, I think. Not that I am claiming to be any tough guy, but I think I have known a few who are.



No comments: