Friday, May 28, 2021

Off-grid post, 5-28-21



It took about a week, but at least it's done now. The packages for the custom-made soil are now opened. A bit disappointing because there is so little of it. Well, if you got to start small, then start small dad-blast it.

There may be enough to attempt to germinate a couple plants. One will be a tomato plant. The other will be a strawberry plant. Yours truly is a real newbie at this. Try not to laugh. Not that I mind all that much, but it wouldn't be nice. We are all so nice these days.

I really don't like to spend a crap load of money, so I may get creative. An idea to place the seeds on the dashboard of the van came to mind. You see, they need sun. I don't drive all that much, and when I do, I don't go far. The plants can be moved for that amount of time, and brought back when I am finished driving.

But first to review the entire process once again. I'm sure I screwed up somewhere.

Later when I'm straighter.





No comments: