Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Negativity





The biggest enemy we have right now isn't the Democrats. It seems to be negativity. There is this powerful force to get negative even though there isn't really any reason to do that now.

No, this isn't a lot of rah-rah stuff. The fact is that the main event hasn't happened yet. The longer it is delayed, however, the more the negativity can grow. We need some good news, and we need it soon.

The main event will be when the Court gets involved. Thus far, there hasn't been a whole lot of news coming from there that I've heard about. The state legislatures are the other part of this, and their reaction seems slow and reluctant.

This is probably what the left wants. Fight the negativity. Do something to help, even if it is to fight the tech tyrants. I'm using Duck-duck Go now. Parler, Rumble too. Besides that, I've ended my account with the too-big-to-fail bank. Bongino mentioned that we need our own places. Yeah, but that isn't necessarily an easy thing to do. But doing something to fight back is better than hand-wringing.

Yeah, and this blog is a Google product. Like I said... I need to redouble my efforts.





No comments: