Wednesday, November 7, 2018

One more election thought....

After going into town, and doing some work on the Nissan there, another thought occurred to me from watching the TeeVee.

This is the biggie of them all, the one that all of the RINOS seem to love to criticize Trump for, and that is the "civility" issue.  For them, "civility" is docile servility to the powers-that-be----meaning themselves.  There is no way that they will countenance any back talk to the almighty and all knowing media flunkies of theirs---who are their surrogates.  Nope, can't be doing anything like that.

Trump was giving as much as he got in a presser today, and my reaction was amusement.  This was true even though the sound was turned down.  You know what?  It really is Wrestlemania up there, and people are tuning in just to hear Trump and the media flunkies going at each other.  It is a real catfight.

I didn't turn the sound up.  I didn't need to hear it.   I knew from the body language that Trump was giving it right back at 'em.  I say excellent!  But your everyday average RINO limpwristed wuss would say that it all so regrettable.  To that, I say that if Trump was any different than this, he wouldn't be POTUS today.  Not only that, you would be happy that no GOP as POTUS would last because you prefer to play second fiddle to the Dems.  You are just too scared to take the bull by the horns and get 'er done.  You'd rather whine and cry about the mean old Democrats, when you just cannot find the gonads to actually oppose them on anything of substance.  Even when you vote for Kavanaugh, you turn it into a circus.  Indeed, you love the circus just like you love being in the minority.  Then you complain about it all.

As for me, I don't care for the circus, but I realize that some of it is necessary.  If we had a real opposition party, Trump wouldn't be necessary.  If we had real respect in our politics, Trump wouldn't be necessary.  Trump is necessary because that is the only way that an honest opposition can ever be heard.

If it weren't "civility" it would be something else.  Fact is, they hate Trump because it disturbs their comfort zone.  It shows them up as the weenies that they are.

So hats off to Trump.  Even though this was a loss ( let's be honest ), he isn't going to change a bit.  If he were like them, he would be kowtowing to them about right now.  I'm glad he's going to continue being Trump.  If he stops, we are in even more trouble than we are already.

Don't know if this is all.  If I have any more thoughts, I'll be sure to let you know.



No comments: