Friday, January 14, 2011

Banned in Canada

Via The Other McCain and Instapundit, I learned the news of the banning of Dire Straits' video Money for Nothing.  Talking about Money for Nothing, these politicians ain't dumb.  They don't even get a "blister on their thumb".  Although some of them do get shot at from time to time.  All the same, they are a pretty worthless lot.

Update: a few minutes later

Actually, this guy's blog is fairly interesting.  I was wondering why I don't get more page hits and this guy gives a few tips on the subject.  But like everything else, I don't drink down the Kool Aid.  I think WishboneT may like this guy though. If you are out there Wishbone, take a look at this guy's blog.   Let's just say that I don't think it is a good thing to be "vitriolic" and engage in hate mongering.  You only give someone a b*)*h slap when he or she really needs it.  Otherwise, you count on them to figure it out for themselves and act accordingly.


No comments: