Friday, August 2, 2024

1958 Thunderbird

8/2/24:

The last of these embeds, I think. This video has a bit of background about the body style known as the "square bird"--the 1958-60 models, that is. There are very few changes in the styling in those three years of production. The ones that I had were 1959s. I had two of them for awhile. This was right after high school and several year afterwards. So much for this for now.









8/1/24:

There seems to be a lot of these type of videos. I checked to see what he did with this T-bird, but there isn't a follow up video. It doesn't appear to be that old of a video, so that may explain it.





7/31/24:

Put in the 8 track tape, and cruise on down the highway in my 59 T-bird. Been there, done that. But I'm not John Milner in the movie. Oh, no. Not hardly. But me and a friend of mine did race down the service road on the Katy Freeway back in the day. Now that was crazy.



7/30/24:

This one brings back some memories...







No comments: