Thursday, November 4, 2021

Very chilling warning of something coming soon



The video below discusses the situation developing right under own noses, and it is happening with our consent, even if we say or think otherwise.

The problem as described here is the world going digital. Everything is being tied into this connectivity, and the system will be able monitor everything that you do. Everything.

Shoot. I think we are already there, and been there for several years now. But I certainly agree that it is only going to get worse.

But even if you recognize this as a threat, as I do so myself, I do consider this a threat; there may not be too much that you or I or anybody can do about it.

Personally, it would be hard for me to follow the prescription he says is necessary to just slow the thing down. Even doing these things may not stop it. But stopping it would require that you stop being a part of the system. You have to drop the tech like it is a plague. Which is what it may well be. If it is all true, then it is something we are bringing upon ourselves.

That's very chilling to me. Even though I want to become disconnected from it all, it will be hard to do. Maybe it will be impossible. Very chilling indeed. Here's the video.



No comments: