Saturday, November 6, 2021

Off-grid post 11-6-21



Eating cactus

Comment:

The project is receiving a bit of additional motivation these days, with the coercive means to enforce compliance with a questionable and illegal "vaccine" mandate.

With folks saying things like "starve them out", one gets the impression that the whole situation is NOT a public health situation, but something else entirely. If this gets down to the point where starvation is attempted, then I will "hear the thunder" and take heed to be PREPARED. Yes, that means eating cactus if I have to. More than just that, I suspect.

Those out there who wish to oppose this brigandry are going to have to do things like this. I can tell you this, I sure don't want to have to eat cactus. I'd prefer the plain old Meat and Taters, please. But if I have to, I am going to be prepared to do a great many things besides just this.

Know what I mean, Vern?

No comments: