Monday, June 14, 2021

Zelenko Protocol



Of course I've heard of the malarial drug re-purposed for COVID, but it seemed that it involved the approval of doctors. Since that was so easy for the manipulators to do their thing to, I just used the zinc and vitamin d part. I figured it would be okay.

But that isn't the point here. I learned recently that Ivermectin got publicity a lot sooner than I knew about and wow. How could this thing be allowed to drone on and on and on so long, but for things like this?

Now we know that the Zelenko Protocol works, but we knew that a long time ago. There you have it in a nutshell. We knew early on of a way to stop covid, but the manipulators were successful in stopping a commonsense way of stopping it from the beginning. They needed covid for political reasons, and they stopped us in order to do it. Now they are pushing an "emergency" use injection that wouldn't be possible if there were an effective treatment, but there is, and there has been.

The manipulators do their job well. On the other hand, we don't seem to be doing a good enough job. Since I write this blog, I could have done at least a mention, but the first time I read about it was on Barnhardt.

How the hell does that happen????

It just happens that's all. Yeah, and Rome burns while the Nero's fiddle around with our lives.





No comments: