Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Worried about something



Yep, I don't mind saying so at this point. It may be best to discuss here, because it could be the last time I get the chance.

I think there's an attempt to intimidate me into silence. I think the FBI is behind it. A disclosure here: I had contact with the FBI before. I wasn't satisfied with the way they handled my complaint, and yeah, I got a beef with them. It's a festering sore and no satisfaction is ever likely. At least not for me.

Given what I've read about the FBI, they could very well have a beef with me. If they are as political as what I am reading, they could have a BIG BEEF with me. So, yeah, there may be something to worry about.

Something connected with the FBI shows up here on a regular basis and it pops up on my computer screen. They could be after somebody else, but really.. who's out here? Maybe I could be surprised.

After the business I looked at and blogged today about them recruiting them for their spy rings, I thought maybe that is what they are after. Maybe. Maybe they'll come to me and tell me that if I don't cooperate they'll charge me with some crime of some kind. It doesn't have to be a legit crime. They can ruin you if they want to. They can ruin anybody anytime they want.

So, that's a very intimidating thing. They know that, and so does everybody. Everybody is scared to death of the government, including the FBI. It gets worse all the time. It won't be too long now that they'll have the entire country intimidated. That's the reason for this fight.

Ten to one that they don't like the political commentary even if it is a small time blog and they're the only ones reading it! They can come after you even then, if that satisfies their overweening egos.

So, yeah, I'm worried. Maybe it is over nothing. Maybe not. The fact is that it is happening, and something may go down at any time now.

I could moderate the tone, but if I did, you'd know they got to me. The tone has to get tougher, because if they know they can intimidate you, then they have you.

I don't like this, but I'd say the likelihood is that the bad guys are going to get my ass because they'd like to make an example of me. The example is that even a small time blog like this can be crushed, so can YOU.

If that is what we have running the country, everybody should be worried. Not just me. They are holding patriots in the dungeon, in Evil Empire Cental- aka DC- for a trumped up charge.

Il Duce and the Wicked Witch of the West Coast will keep up with their flying monkeys in the Federal government raising hell with patriots and freedom-loving Americans everywhere. They won't stop until we are all under the heels. When they achieve that, nobody will be safe. I'm sure that would be very satisfying for these monsters.

They can walk this back now, but I not so sure that they will. In fact, I doubt it. So if I am not in the dungeon in 24 hours, maybe they are having second thoughts. Let's hope that sanity prevails.

But these times are very strange.





No comments: