Thursday, June 17, 2021

I'm baaaaaaaaack, but for what?



The "van" is back this morning.

For those of you who are in denial, let me explicate a bit further. Since they aren't going to arrest me now, the idea is to do that later. Now is not the time, evidently.

Yes, I think you people are in denial. I say that because I was in denial. But being determined to be in reality, as opposed to this "Matrix" of lies, I am seeing this again this morning, I am convinced that it is the utter truth.

Being that, what is to be done about it? Right now, nothing but protest. But it is like the lamb protesting being consumed by the wolf. It is weak, but it may be better than nothing. Maybe it MIGHT alert the rest of the sheep that the wolf is on the prowl. Yes, and the wolf is real, and very, very dangerous.

But being sheep, you are going to stay "safe" in your denial. You hope to be eaten last, like the saying about appeasement used to go. It used to be a lesson that was learned, but a lot of lessons are being "unlearned" and "deprogrammed" Katie-Couric-style so as to disarm you from defending yourselves.

So this isn't for the sheep. The sheep gotta sheep. They are hopelessly out of it. As for me, I must have decided to jump into the shit a long time ago. I think this "van" has been around for a long time, and I have been under surveillance for a long time. The only purpose of this to make me aware of the surveillance. They are that arrogant now. They are not worried about being exposed. It only makes the sheep even more scared. They prefer scared sheep.

They can watch me anytime they want. That's the message being given. Now the point of this is that this tells them that the message is received. Actually it has been received for a lot longer than just yesterday, and they must know that too.

We used to have a thing called the Fourth Amendment that was to limit this kind of thing from Uncle Sam, who has turned into Mr. Hyde of Dr. Jekyll's persuasion. The government was lot more benign, but now it is intensely malignant. Because there is no reasonable cause for doing this surveillance, other than to intimidate me into silence or complicity of some kind.

The sheep get disturbed with guys like me. This is bothersome and "crazy talk" to them. They don't want to hear it. They don't want to think it. For do so would obligate to do something about what's going on and they aren't about to obligated to do a damned thing. So they won't.

As for me, well they must have plans or they wouldn't be here, right? What the hell do they think they are watching over? That's my first reaction. I figured "Keystone Cop time". What kind of threat am I anyway? Only a threat to them in that people could read this, and it may wake their stupid asses up to this kind of shit.

I've been at this for over 10 years now, and these people are hardly any more awake than they were then. It is somewhat different, but the pace is so slow that it is going to be way, way too damned late before people figure out that they are on the menu for the BIG BAD WOLF.

I have been quite harsh on the GOP. For good reason, I think. Their only reason for existence is to convince the sheep that they are really on the job protecting them against these ravenous wolves. But they aren't. That makes them collaborators of the Quislings infamy. Yes, what they are doing is even worse than the Democrats. They are the "muscle" to keep you quiet why they ram the plane into the World Trade Center on 911.

You should know that the Democrats are enemies because that's the way they talk. It gets meaner and meaner by the day. But being sheep, you listen to Il Duce tell you that you are free, but look at what they are doing. Don't listen to the lies.

Well, I can do this all day, but what good would it do? You people will never learn because you will never listen. Look at Fox. Fox's ratings are higher than CNN's, but so what? Fox lies to you too.

Face up to it. We are in the middle of the infamous creek without the paddle. The only possible hope is to rouse the sheep from their slumber, but is that even possible now?

Ten to one, you think this is paranoid ranting. But that is your sheep inside you talking. If you aren't totally gone, something of this may ring true for you. Let us hope so, because we don't have much time.



No comments: