Sunday, April 10, 2022

The Charismatic Voice



She is a professional. I noted a few songs that she analyzed, but that is as far as it went. Finally, I wanted to know more about her. Here we are.

Unfortunately, the left is more into this kind of thing than the so-called conservatives. I note that a leftie is advertising on YouTube on her channel, and I realize that once again, we are being aced out.

Though what this girl says is true, it is also true that the left is abusing the living crap out of the situation in the country. What I'm getting at is that this skill she is trying to impart can be used for good AND evil. The left is well-practiced at their art. We, those on the conservative side, need to wise the hell up.

But too many don't recognize the significance of what she is saying here. As a consequence, we could all suffer for it.







No comments: