Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Fisa and the steal

Mary Fanning


She is part of this Mike Lindell video that I've been digging deeper on. Her segment in the video is about 13 minutes long.

A little digging finds that she is connected to some interesting people that I've read about before. I came across this while I was reading about the FISA business in the last scandal before this one. That one involved spying on the Trump campaign in 2016.

To check what I'm talking about, put "Fisa" in the search bar on this blog. The search will show a list of posts on this blog about the Fisa scandal, which produced only one convicted of Kevin Clinesmith. Clinesmith only got a slap on the wrist.

One would surmise that this is all a part of the same old thing. It is to protect the corruption of the Obama Administration, and of course, the Bidens. Since Biden is now the President, they have nothing to worry about. If Trump is still in there, they would have had to stir up a new scandal to get him out.

But they are trying to keep him out of the White House permanently with the phony trial going on as I write this.

It appears to be all connected.





No comments: