Monday, November 2, 2020

What do you think?

A short post on what happened yesterday--- and what I think of it


Hopefully, this will be straightforward. A funny sort of sentence that was. But such are the times we live in.

Here goes: Yesterday, I read the Barnhardt.biz blog, which is one of my habits. I see this video that's there, and I check it out. To confirm or deny what I just saw.

Well, I think that is pretty straightforward, eh? The results were that I looked it up on my Android phone, which is Google. After many Google searches, and I cannot verify, nor contradict what I saw on the Barnhardt site.

Am I still being straightforward? I think so. Anyway, here is the part that isn't so cut and dried. What do you make of this?

There have been accusations that Google doesn't do honest searches anymore. So there's that.

Let's just say that if you want facts on a critical subject related to COVID-19, you might not be able to get them in any kind of reasonable time.

That ain't good. It is still straighforward. Okay? Make of that what you will.





No comments: