Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Trump should win

Trump should win


That is a rather bold statement. But it is justified in my case, because I can justify it.

For the past four years, the political left has offended me with their lies. Honesty and truthfulness is important to me. If they lost me, then they should have lost just about everybody who has any integrity left.

The only doubt is how many of those still exist. That is the only doubt that remains. That is why I can say "should" instead of "will". If there was no doubt whatever, then Trump would definitely win. But there is. The agents of corruption may have deep tentacles extending far and wide into this country. The election is a test to see how deep that really is.

It is up to those who still have any integrity left to maintain it, or lose it all. That is what is at stake. Hopefully, there are enough to make the difference today.





No comments: