Monday, July 27, 2020

Truck Driver Sim Update ( updated)



It is now a game more than what it was to be initially. It gets a bit boring to just practice all the time.

Since I began playing the game in earnest, I've been going through it like crap through a goose. This too is becoming boring.

Time for a new game, I'd say. I've been looking at a construction simulator. If I can't build it for real, I can dream, can't I?

What the hell?







Dream is the word. I got the game, installed it, and found it bewildering.



I was about to give up on it, when I figured out something new, so I kept at it.

Maybe I can learn something useful from this game, but it isn't looking good at the moment.

Ah ha! Tutorials! These should have been mentioned right off at the top. Well, at least it has some.



No comments: