Saturday, June 6, 2020

Xbox




It may be a curious thing for a plus-sixty-year-old guy to be buying an Xbox. That would seem more like a kid's thing. If not kid stuff, it may be a bit of a kid-at-heart kind of thing.

But this has a serious purpose. The idea here is to train in the driving of a vehicle with a trailer. Therefore, something is required. It isn't practical at this time to move this trailer, so I cannot practice with that. I needed something and this was the handiest thing. So here I am.

It so happens that this Xbox has a Truck Driving Game available for it so that I what I got.

I'm going to practice doing some moves with a semi-truck on this Xbox and I hope that it will have some transferable skills. If so, the very idea of learning a skill like this may be expandable to a whole set of skills.

It's the not first time I've bought a simulator to learn a skill. I have had a couple of flight simulators for my personal computers. As for Xbox, I don't know if one is available. I am almost positive that there has to be one. But this isn't on my docket as for now. By the way, I have never flown a real plane. Never got around to it.

Another idea that I may implement is to make videos of the games. You can do that with the Xbox.

That is all for now.





No comments: