Sunday, March 8, 2020

Html

I've experimented a bit with Html recently. Perhaps there are those of you out there who have noticed. 

This is a post to test some Html that I have adapted for my own use. If the experiment succeeds, future posts will look a lot like this one. 

The experiment is intended to solve a long-term problem that I have had with the Blogger interface. I cannot create posts offline and paste them into the Blogger editor. The interface scrambles the text and requires extensive editing to make it readable. 

The Blogger interface does allow for Html, which is how this post will be constructed. 

Html as a subject never did interest me, so this required a bit of study before I came to this point. The Html code will encapsulate the text so that it will be properly formatted with any text that I enter. At least, that is what I hope happens. If it works, there will be little if any editing necessary once I get my post written up in a plain old text editor. I can just paste it in the pre-written Html and bingo, a properly formatted post. So here goes.

No comments: