Monday, February 3, 2020

Poll

Since this impeachment drive, I've kept an eye on the Rasmussen poll.

There has been no net change.  No net change if you figure in the margin of error.  There's a 2.5 percent margin of error, and his numbers float around the high forties.  The lowest I saw was about 43 percent just after all this all started, and at 53 percent at its highest just before it started.  Aside from that blip, it has been about where it has been all along.  No change worth mentioning.

The Senate may be a different thing.  But I haven't followed that, so I cannot comment.

Some say the real target was the Senate.  This may make some sense if the intention is to oust Trump in the second term.  It still wouldn't surprise me if the GOP went soft and went along with them the next time.  You can probably bet there will be "a" next time.

Onward, through the fog.


No comments: