Friday, June 7, 2019

Here we go again...

Comment:

There is truly some value in presenting truth, but sometimes you have to step back and just look at the big picture.

The big picture in the Russian collusion hoax is that it is a hoax.  So, this is just more evidence of the hoax.  Glad to know it, but water is wet too.  I don't need further evidence of water being wet.  I can always know that water is wet, so I don't need anybody to tell me that.

But I suppose there are people out there who need to be reminded that water really is wet.

Dan Bongino alluded to something yesterday.  Sure, more water is wet evidence that the Russian collusion hoax is a hoax.  Yep, Bongino posed the possibility that Steele's meeting with Kavalec ( which produced the handwritten notes of Steele's and Kavalec's conversation ) was an "information exchange".  The information exchange was to get Steele's story straight.

In other words, that there was coordination between the State Department and the FBI. 

So this kind of buttresses what Bongino said yesterday on his podcast.  But, wait.  Doesn't this already confirm what you should already know?  I mean, water is wet, or is it not?

This is getting surreal.  I guess I can play along like I need to prove that water is wet to people who insist upon denying it.  Sure, let's all play along.  Sheesh.


No comments: