Sunday, April 3, 2011

Housekeeping

Just tightening up the organization of this blog.  For example, it just so happens that the non profit idea isn't really new for this blog.  I had a post called "Colonizaing Seed Project" back in November.  This fits in with the non profit idea pretty well, I'd say.  I added some stuff to that post and updated it a little, plus I linked here and added the non profit label to it.  I think I will add this as sidebar entry because it will help in navigating this blog.  I want to be able to find posts like this easily, you see.  If I can easily find what I write, hopefully you can too. 

You will notice that I used italics in that post for saleable items linked to Amazon.  If you don't want to buy anything, you are given a heads up to avoid clicking on the link.  On the other hand, if you want to support this blog, these type of links will enable you to do that more easily. 

I wrote about using italics on sales links here.  As you may notice, the last link is in bold letters.  That will serve as an example of a new policy.  A links to prior posts on this blog will now be in bold.  That way, you will know that I am referencing one of this blog's own posts.

No comments: