Wednesday, July 27, 2022

AGW post 117



This may not be persuasive to people, and even if it was, it may not make any difference anyway. But what the heck? So here's another "AGW is bunk" type of post for your... whatever...

I was curious about the mass of the atmosphere and of the oceans. From what I can gather, it looks like the oceans outweigh the atmosphere by a factor of 250. Much is made about carbon, but water vapor is more of a greenhouse gas than carbon dioxide. I can't back up my source for that, though. Call it lazy of me, but I think it is true. But it won't make any difference to these people anyway. I know water will retain heat. I used to spend a lot of time in swimming pools. By the end of the day, and after sundown, the water will be hot on a summer day. The point is that water will retain heat, and is easily confirmed by anybody who would be curious enough to check it out.

There is also 20 times more water vapor than carbon dioxide. It is more of a greenhouse gas, and it is far more abundant. What we do, even if carbon dioxide was much of a factor ( which I don't believe ) isn't going to compare with what is already there. In short, we aren't much of a factor in the climate in a system this large.

The numbers don't lie. The facts don't lie. You can take the red pill, and see things as they true are--- or take the blue pill and believe whatever you want to believe. Just like in the movie.

There was a scene in that movie when a guy betrayed because he could get an advantage for himself. In a nutshell, that is what AGW politics is all about. It is just a group of people seeking to advantage themselves at others expense.

AGW is bunk.

No comments: