Saturday, November 13, 2021

New York Times piece about GOP "violence"



New York Times piece about GOP "violence"

Something's on my mind, sure is. Normally, I'd put a link to what I'm referring to, but in this case, nope. People ought to know who the usual culprits are, so there should be no need to give them a link to their wretched sites.

The usual suspects are accusing the rest of those who don't agree with their bullcrap as having "violent" tendencies. There may be some anger out there, but speaking for myself, I've been sick and tired of these people for DECADES. Yet, I haven't done one thing that I would consider "violent". No, this isn't violence to merely disagree with them. It is not fascism just to disagree with a communist. It is just communists being themselves for them to lie like that.

The communists are at war with the rest of us. They are at war because that is what their ideology REQUIRES. Any ideology that defines itself on the basis of "class conflict" has it in their DNA. As Sun Tzu said, war is all about deception. Someone at war with another is not going to be truthful, nor honest. For to do that would give up all hope of victory.

I don't know how many other people see it the way I do, but if there were anywhere near the number that I think it should be, these commies should be worried very deeply about their very skins. If there's any violence, they will be at fault themselves.

There hasn't been any violence in this country except that which they either provoked or encouraged. For that is what they are. They are eternal troublemakers. It is in their DNA. We'd all be better off without them anywhere near in control of the high ground of our civilization. But there they are.

If that is violence, then it isn't anything that isn't being pushed upon us already. As for the GOP, or the Trumpists, there is way, way too much tolerance for the continual outrage that is being perpetrated. There is a lot of talk about "wokism". Too many damned people are still asleep as far as I'm concerned. They offend the living crap out of me, and that is before they open their filthy sewers of a piehole.

If commies think they've got problems now... As far as I'm concerned, the New York Times and their lookalikes in the so-called Mainstream Media, might as well be Tokyo Rose, or Lord Haw-Haw. They are enemy propagandists. Why any decent person would listen to them is way beyond me.

No comments: